Accounting

Fully Integrated with Sales, Purchase, Inventory and HR

Dashboard

Open Purchase Invoice
Display Count of Open Purchase Invoice

Receivable Amount
Display Receivable Amount

Payable Amount
Display Payable Amount

Open Sale Invoice
Display Count of Open Sale Invoice

Bank Balance
Display Bank Balance (Pie Chart)

Vendor Payable Report
Display Vendor Payable Report (Bar Chart)

Head Expenses Report
Display Head Expenses Report (Bar Chart)

Executive Sale Returns
Display Executive Sale Returns (Horizontal Chart)

Executive Purchase Returns
Display Executive Purchase Returns (Line Chart)

Profit/Loss Amount
Display Profit/Loss Amount (KPI)

Top 10 Sale Revenue Customer
Display Top 10 Sale Revenue Customer (List View)

And many more…

Account Receivables

Electronic invoicing and automated follow-ups

Easily Create Customer Invoices
Automatically create invoices from sales orders, delivery orders or base them on time and material.

Advanced Payment Terms
Support for multiple payments for one invoice, cash discounts, advance invoice, partial reconciliations.

On-the-fly Payment Reconciliation
When creating an invoice, system suggests outstanding payments automatically so that you don’t have to reconcile it later.

Automated Follow-ups
System proposes emails, follow-ups letters, and tasks automatically to ease your credit collection process.

Aged Receivable Balance
The aged receivable report gives you a clear overview of overdue payments and treasury forecast.

 

 

Accounts Payable

Track and make payment easily

Control Supplier Bills
Pay supplier bills in just a few clicks.

Employee Expenses
Track employee expenses, from the recording by every employee to the validation and reimbursement.

Forecast Expenses
Get a clear forecast of your future bills to pay.

Deposit Slips
Keep track of deposit slips in just a few clicks to ease the bank reconciliation process.

Pay Multiple Invoices
Ability to reconcile a payment with several invoices.

Easy Reconciliation

Save time and automate 95% of reconciliation

Smart Reconciliation Tool
Get reconciliation propositions automatically, register extra journal items on the fly, search efficiently. Interface for manual reconciliations, for both open and paid invoices. Learning of account numbers based on first manual reconciliation. System matches 95% of invoices & payments automatically and the smart matching tool allows to do the remaining 5% super fast.

Easy Outstanding Payments
Get partial and full reconciliation proposition directly from the invoice or the bank statement.

Reconciliation Report
Audit differences between your accounts and your bank statement balance to ease reconciliation.

 

Reports

IRAS-Compliant & Multiple standard reports

Standard Reports

  • Sale/Purchase Journal
  • Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • General Ledger
  • Partner Ledger
  • Aged Partner Balance
  • Finanical Report

IRAS-Compliant Reports

  • IRAS standard chart of account
  • Chart of GST tax payables and receivables
  • PDF and Text file generation for IR8A and IR8S
  • GST Form5 and GST Form7 generation
  • Pipe-delimited e-tax text file generation
  • SG Trial Balance

 

Open chat