Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Payment Mode Cheque / Cashier's Order - All payments should be crossed and made payable to Mxgsoft Pte Ltd. Telegraphic Transfer, Internet Banking and Other Electronic Means - All payments should be made payable to: Account Name : Mxgsoft Pte Ltd Bank Name : Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Branch : OCBC North Branch Bank Account No : 689-704005-001 PayNow: UEN 201503958M Overdue Payment Please settle the amount stated in this invoice promptly, failing which Mxgsoft Pte Ltd shall have the right to charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the outstanding amount from the due date until the date of full payment & services may be disrupted. Reactivation of services may be chargeable.